I found my notebook, of which, i'm very happy about. It was sitting behind my bed, where it had fallen days before. Whist watching Funny Games on FilmFour, I was constantly thinking about it, and, I had speculated it being down the back of my bed, but never looked; so, during a break, I went determinately fishing for it and found. I was so relieved, honestly; I kissed it and held it close and thanked whomever it was that I didn't leave it in some foreign nowhere.
Anyway...I found the disc for the scanner, installed the driver, and have scanned several prints of some workings.
On forth with the scans!
They're...okay.
The image is of a girl named Rae.



Please forgive the angling.
I can't help that.
I need Preview back...I was a fool for deleting. Hopefully, I can nick a copy of the software off Alan.
I'm sick of viewing images in Xee (*grumble*) and more recently, Safari.
You can't just...edit the rotation, for crying out loud.
If anyone has like, Preview on a torrent somewhere, please tell me of it?
I need it, a lot.
I was clumsy to think that this thing was like Windows and that everything in the Applications folder was just a shortcut.
Damn my OCD shifting of the not used actively via program click!
Followers
Once, there was a man, born inside of a world made of steal and hate. He was bred on unusual social habits, mainstream entertainment and silently strict principles. Eventually, he pulled himself up, dusted himself off and moved on to form his own self. He found nice clothes, amazingly unique music, put on his fake, large glasses, started writing stories and applied bohemia to his life.
Please, join on this trail of madness.
About Me
Etchings:
Posted by : ELMH on
Friday, 23 January 2009
|
Taguals:
drawings,
Funny games,
musings,
notepads
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 mentions:
Post a Comment